Gateway to Stylishly Safeguarding Babies
Let’s be honest, those bulky metal and plastic baby and pet gates are a real home décor “don’t”. However, when your little one is trying to climb into the fireplace, your toddler’s favorite pastime is reprogramming your electronics and your dog is in survival mode just trying to hide from both of them, it’s time to take a (fashionable) stand and start stylishly safeguarding babies.
Enter Fusion Gates Lux Baby Gate, the oh-so-pretty designer solution that will seamlessly blend in with the rest of your home without it looking like Babies R Us from floor to ceiling. Plus, 20 different interchangeable screens, so whether you are feeling a classic Chevron vibe or going glam with Gold Lattice, you can switch that bad boy out for just $39.99. Bonus points for when you coordinate your gates with your party décor.
Features we love:
• Scratch-resistant polycarbonate materials (we see you, dinosaur wielding three-year-old)
• All of the gates are built to strict ASTM standards, so safety is of paramount importance to the company, just as it is to your family
• The beautiful styles and artistic prints may even up your home décor game
• White pearl, black and satin nickel frames to complement the look of your house
• No trip threshold, so unnecessary trips to the dentist can be avoided
• Width options from 32” to 74” plus extenders, so it will perfectly fit any room or staircase whether you are in a classic NYC brownstone or a Miami manse
• Only $199 each, so purchasing a bunch won’t interfere with your champagne budget
Time to fuse your style with safety and peace of mind. Fido, Baby and your interior designer will thank you.
Gates available at FusionGates.com. MSRP: $199.