Metro Mom Club General Contest Terms and Conditions
Rules, terms, and conditions for entering a Metro Mom Club giveaway
Metro Mom Club GIVEAWAY
Sign up for our emails to get notified about future giveaways!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS AND NOT SUBJECT TO APPEAL.
1. ELIGIBILITY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 or over. Persons who are not legal residents of the United States/District of Columbia should not participate in the Giveaway. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) wherever they may live and others living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors of Dana Holmes Media, L.L.C. (“Sponsor”), its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and their advertising, promotion or production agencies are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
2. GIVEAWAY SCHEDULE. See post for specific date & time range, number of prizes and number of winners.
3. HOW TO ENTER. See post for specific requirements to enter that giveaway.
**(If you do not already have a Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account and it is required to enter, you may create one for free)
4. RESTRICTIONS ON GIVEAWAY PARTICIPATION. Any person who uses any device or artifice to participate in violation of the preceding entry limit will be disqualified. Giveaway participation must be effected via manual key-stroking; use of script, macro, robotic, programmed or like means of participation will void attempted entry and result in disqualification. Additionally, any attempt to interfere or tamper with the Giveaway, the sponsors, the metromomclub.com or danaholmesmedia.com web site or the metro mom club pages on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter will result in disqualification. Tampering includes but is not limited to the posting of comments about Sponsors, the Giveaway which are negative, disparaging or otherwise adversely affect the Sponsors’ goodwill (as determined by Sponsors in its sole discretion.) In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry used to enter the Giveaway. Sponsors shall determine in its sole discretion the identity of such Authorized Account Holder.
5. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. Winner will be selected via random drawing, to be conducted by Sponsor. There will be one random drawing consisting of all eligible entries received
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION. On or about the day of the drawing the potential winner will be contacted via email, direct message and/or comment posted on the network where the contest is being run (see specific post for details regarding a particular giveaway). IT IS THE POTENTIAL WINNER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THEIR EMAIL and/or associated account/post FOLLOWING THE END OF THE CONTEST PERIOD TO FIND OUT IF HE/SHE IS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER FOR THE GIVEAWAY. Failure to respond within 48 hours will result in disqualification. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received and the same requirements will apply to the alternate winner. In addition, winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where legal) within indicated time as a further condition of prize award. If potential winner fails to contact Administrator with 48 hours or claim the prize for any reason; fails to sign and return an Affidavit/Release (if applicable) within 48 hours; or is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. In the event of disqualification, an alternate winner will be selected for the applicable weekly drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for such drawing, as per Rule 5 above.
7. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. Specific prize package and number of winners will be referenced in the specific post for each giveaway. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are not transferable. No prize substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability of prize for any reason and only then for prize of comparable value. Applicable taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Limit one (1) grand prize per family, household, address per giveaway. Total value: (see post for specific details regarding a particular giveaway) Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
a. In General. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for lost, late, incomplete, irregular, damaged, incomplete, garbled, corrupted, misdirected, illegible/garbled or otherwise unsuccessful attempts to enter the Giveaway, all of which are void. Sponsors further assumes no responsibility for (a) any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion or unauthorized human intervention; or (b) any incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate information or materials, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in attempting to enter/entering the Giveaway; or (c) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any web site or e-mail address/account. (The preceding includes but is not limited to any filtering by Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter.) Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from attempting to enter the Giveaway or downloading/uploading materials from/to any web site or e-mail address/account.
b. Force Majeure. If, for any reason, the Giveaway (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond Sponsor’s control (by way of example only, computer virus, worms, bugs or tampering/unauthorized intervention), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and make the prize available for affected drawing of the Giveaway from among all remaining eligible entries received for such affected drawing prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (as appropriate) or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted as a comment or re-post on the same Metro Mom Club account where the giveaway is running.
c. RELEASES. Participant releases and agrees to hold harmless Dana Holmes Media, L.L.C., its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising, promotion and production agencies and the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above entities, as well as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest, from any and all liability associated (directly or indirectly, in whole or in part) with his/her participation in the Giveaway, his/her participation in any Giveaway-related activity and receipt, acceptance, possession or use/misuse of prize. By accepting prize, where permitted by law, winner grants Sponsor and its designees the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or other indicia of persona as news or information and for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation, and without review, approval or further notice.
d. Additional Terms. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such provision. Should a court of competent jurisdiction find any provision of these Official Rules to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such determination will not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the balance of these Official Rules and the invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision will be replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely mirrors the original intention of Sponsor.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Giveaway, you understand and agree that any claim or dispute regarding the Giveaway or these Official Rules will be resolved by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW), such provision being made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference. In accordance with the “Dispute Resolution” provision, any claim or dispute will be resolved pursuant to New York State law.
11. WINNERS’ LIST. For the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to MMC Giveaway, 6188 Dry Harbor Road #5G Middle Village, NY 11379. Please specify the grand prize. Requests must be received within 1 week of the contest ending.
SPONSOR: Dana Holmes Media, L.L.C.
Sign up for our emails to get notified of future giveaways.